CHA Annual General Meeting 2018
Theme: Learning from Fellow Lake Associations!
- Shoreline Protection Bylaw for Haliburton County - County Warden Suzanne Partridge & Deputy Warden Liz Danielsen
- Success Stories - from C.H.A. Associations
- Water Quality Testing , Utilizing Fleming College - Kushog
- Annual Tree Sale - Kennisis
- Issue Management with Your Municipality - Kawagama
- Bulk Purchasing Septic Pump-Outs - Halls/Hawks
- Cottage Rentals, Issue Research - Kashagawigamog
- Presentation of the draft CHA Bylaw: Due to the continuing delay in implementing ONCA, the CHA Directors decided it was time to proceed with the drafting of a by-law. The Board of Directors retained the services of consultant Tom Little to advise what was required and assist with the initial draft of the by-law.
CHA Bylaw Final Draft May 16, 2018
Date: Saturday June 9th, 2018, 9:30 to 12:30
Registration: 8:45 - 9:30 Preregistration required
Cost: $10 per person (ash at the door)
Location: 'Great Room' at the Haliburton School of Art + Design at 297 College Drive
(Road access is via County Road 121, then Industrial Park Road & finally College Drive)